Part of ESS’ program management, we have an array of services, consultation and on-site or on-line educational training for physicians and case management professionals. Clinical leadership, facility input or a documentation audit may reveal opportunities for improvement at your facility.
- Remote case management support 24/7 for guideline review for admissions
- Confirm appropriateness of admissions
- Capture appropriate admissions
- Improve level of care determinations
- Training physicians on Physician certification
- Supporting level of care
- Minimizing RAC vulnerabilities
- Condition Code 44
- Post-discharge Reviews
- Physician Certification
RAC Preparedness Audits
Mock RAC audits to determine a facilities vulnerabilities for RAC denials. Subsequent recommendations for improvement to minimize the potential for denials.
- Complete RAC appeal process management through three levels of appeal.
- Support the organizations internal RAC appeal process with expert review and letters of support.
Discharge Follow-Up Calls
Phone call follow up for discharged patients to confirm that they have full understanding of their discharge plan to reduce readmissions
*Note: service and/or training costs may not be included within facility contract.